Monday, August 11, 2008

Designing our own LOGO


Just like any other working groups we also wanted to have our own LOGO. An emblem to easily remember us. So during our meeting our team lead asked us to think about designing our logo. He asked us to collaborate and come up with the design.
Crazy as I am, I seen the head of one of our team mate and asked him if I can get some photo of his head. It was indeed a crazy idea but I think Mark was crazier than me when he willingly agreed and even gave me a good angle for a photo ops. I was planning to get the portion of his head and used it as a base for my logo design. hahaha. I know it was a crazy idea and not really serious about it. But what Mark don't know was that I'm going to post his photo here. hehehe.
Sorry Mark if you will see your photo here. I make it smaller though. LOL! Peace!
I told you, we are bunch of crazy people. We work and we definitely knew how to have fun despite of our busy schedule.

1 comment:

eunice said...

I would say... it's a nice shot at the head! :D

Custom Search