Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Journey towards the Manufacturing Excellence..

HPM may sounds vague to you but the truth is it has been there for quite sometimes already. HPM or High Precision Maintenance is just one of many ways towards manufacturing excellence. And right now we are into it. We were actually adopting the concept of the HPM.

But why HPM? There lots of reasons why but to give you an overview we chose HPM because we wanted our tools to be available, flexible and predictable and that what HPM promises us. As I go through the journey towards HPM, I'll be discussing also the factors contributing to the measurement we put in like the Coefficient of Variation or the CoV, the Green PM and the mRatio.

I know that those words are jargons to you but I'll try to explain it one by one in my next article.

No comments:

Custom Search