Monday, August 11, 2008

Lunch out with the HPM Team

As the saying goes that all work and no play makes us dull! And HPM team knew that well. So to properly kick off our mission towards the manufacturing excellence we had to fuel ourselves too. So last August 5 the team decided to had a lunch out at Kingbee. One of the Chinese restaurant near our work place.

We enjoyed the food gusto. I'm the one who ordered for our food and since they told me that sky's the limit I ordered all the food I want, LOL! Of course I also considered what they want just to be fair with everybody. It was really a memorable lunch out for us that we even had a side trip to McDonalds for our coke float before finally going back to our work. It was my first time to work with our technician and somehow I was able to reach out with them during the lunch out. I knew that it was the start of a good working relationship with them and not only that because I knew that somehow we all became friends.

See how our lunch out goes.




No comments:

Custom Search